Welcome to Grand Ave. Pet Hospital
UPDATE ON RESUMING SERVICES
May 14th, 2020
Thank you for your continued understanding and support as we adjust our services during the current COVID-19 pandemic to better serve our community and continue to protect the health and well-being of our furry friends and staff.
The Province of Ontario has allowed to resume the regular veterinary services beginning May 19th. We will assume our original clinic schedule i.e., Mon-Fri 8:30a - 6:00p; Sat 9:00a - 3:00p.
WE STILL ASK YOU:
- SETUP AN APPOINTMENT before coming to clinic;
- DO NOT visit the clinic if you have come in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or are exhibiting any respiratory or related signs;
- FOLLOW the Public Health advice if you have recently traveled to a high-risk area;
- LIMIT the attendees to ONE. We can assist the patrons in getting their pet from their vehicle or from parking area;
- DISINFECT your hands using our provided sanitizer;
- MAINTAIN social distancing, 2-meters physical distance, while in the clinic premises;
- WEAR A MASK, if possible.
Again, thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we follow the revised procedures.
We will continue to communicate with you on any changes to our COVID-19 protocol at our website.
We wish you safety and health in these difficult and unprecedented times.
Dr Raza and veterinary care team at Grand Ave Pet Hospital
After hours and holidays Pet Emergency?
London Veterinary Emergency Hospital at (519) 432-3300
Walker Road Animal Hospital, Windsor at (519) 972-9000.
If you live in Chatham or the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets – look no further. Drs Raza and Islam have been treating companion animals in Ontario. Your pets’ health and well being are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
Your pet is an important part of your family, and when s/he is ill, you want the best medical care available. Our veterinary health care team is committed to provide your pet with every possible medical care. From wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and surgical procedures, your pet will receive quality care at our facility.
We offer the services regarding wellness and systemic physical examination, preventive care (immunization, parasite control, microchipping, nutrition), treatment of sick pets, internal medicine, elective and therapeutic surgeries, dental care, diagnostic services and more.
At Grand Ave. Pet Hospital, we treat your pets as the valued family members they are.
Dr. A. Raza
Chatham Veterinarian | Grand Ave. Pet Hospital | (519) 354-0222
Chatham, ON N7L 1C1